Summer is here and with that the visits to the beach increases dramatically. Every one loves to to go to the Beach! And especially more so in my city since access to the beach is so close. But to have proper fun at the beach, one needs to be prepared. I have compiled a list of some stuff that you can take to the beach and have more fun when you reach there. Especially if you are traveling with kids, this list can be very helpful.
- Water, of course
- Watermelons, for a hot day
- Snacks and crunchies – go ahead, kick back with a bag of chips!
- Gatorade, really helpful for a sunny day!
- Sand/beach toys
- BIG beach towels – take a couple since they are always handy to have
- Big sheet to sit on
- A soft brush to bristle off sticky sand
- Hand sanitizer
- Change of clothes
- Cap or hat if it’s hot
- Beach chairs
- Garbage bags – really useful to reduce our footprint in the beach…after all we all want to have a clean beach!
Feel free to use this and post comments with anything additional stuff that you think I have missed. Do you have any fun stuff that you never leave behind to go to the beach? Post it to me!